I do have a few photos here from moving the boat out for the final deck sanding prior to glass on Saturday. Otherwise, I used a good part of the day to make some boxes to store my multiplying clamp collection. They are modified drawers from the old bath vanity. Also, I added more pulleys to the lifting supports raising the Moth off the garage floor. Also cut some trees back in the yard. We'll see if they survive, soon I hope.
I'm now seriously considering heating the garage on a 60 degree day up to delivered the needed 70 (epoxy temp). However, temps crashed again on Sunday and delivered more snow. So, I'll leave you with a few long views of the boat. This is prior to the sanding, and epoxied nail holes are obvious. Painter's tape has since been removed.
|port side view|
|port aft qtr|
|stbd aft qtr|